Download Amerigo for PC (Windows) or Mac, for free on our website! We have provided the complete step by step process to download and install Amerigo for pc & mac. You can check the process and follow it according to the given steps in order to make the installation simple. Make sure to check the steps and follow according to the provided steps.
Some interesting information about Amerigo :
- The latest application update is September 19, 2018
- The number of reviews is of 61,084
- The average rating of reviews is 4.4
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 1,000,000+
- This Application is an advanced browser with File Manager and Automatic Downloader, that allows you to link multiple cloud services and multiple accounts, to access and play your multimedia anytime and anywhere.
How To Install Amerigo for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Amerigo in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Amerigo, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally: launch the application
Use Amerigo on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) were in (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for Amerigo (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Amerigo and launch the application from Nox App Player: you can now play on your computer
Images of Amerigo
Here are some images and illustration of the Amerigo application (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of the compatible OS with Amerigo
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS is not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Amerigo on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Amerigod in the search field and press “see” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can play Amerigo on your phone and your Android device.
The game Amerigo doing, the installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Amerigo is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install Amerigo on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Amerigod in the search box and press the application to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can play Amerigo on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Amerigo can take a moment given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the icon of Amerigo on the screen of your mobile iOS (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Just follow the steps and make sure to download and install Amerigo for pc & mac. Stay tuned to PC Apps for more apps for pc.
Google Play Official Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.ideasolutions.amerigo