Download Flashlight for PC (Windows) or Mac for free on our website. We have shown the exact step by step process to download and install a flashlight app on pc and mac using some android emulators. You just need to follow the steps one by one as provided below. Check the installation process and start the process to download Flashlight for PC & Mac.
Some interesting information about Flashlight :
- The latest application update is September 28, 2019
- The number of reviews is of 9,050,057
- The average rating opinions is 4.6
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 500,000,000+
- This Application is intended to switch on the flashlight on your pc easily.
How To Install Flashlight For PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connexion)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Flashlight in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Flashlight, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally: launch the application.
Use Flashlight on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) were in (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for Flashlight (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Flashlight and launch the application from Nox App Player: you can now play on your computer.
Images of Flashlight App
Here are some images and illustrations of the Torch Lamp application. Check the sample images of the app and check more details about it in the below article.
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OS compatible with Flashlight App
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Flashlight on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Lamp Torse into the search field and press “see” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can play Flashlight on your Android phone and device.
The Flashlight making game, the installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Flashlight is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install FlashLight on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Flashlight into the search box and press the application to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can play Flashlight on your iPhone or Ipad.
Installing Flashlight can take a moment given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the Torchlight icon on the screen of your iOS mobile device (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Always Stay tuned with our site Apps for PC for more installation guides.
Google play Official link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peacock.flashlight&hl=en