Download Google Assistant for PC (Windows) or Mac for free on our website! Google Assistant makes things so simple by following the instructions of ours. The download process of Google Assistant for PC & Mac has been mentioned below. You need to follow the steps provided below to download and install Google Assistant on your windows pc & Mac. Very easy process and takes a few minutes to install on your PC.
Some interesting information about Google Assistant :
- The last update of the app is October 9, 2019
- The number of reviews is of 162,774
- The average rating of reviews is 4.0
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 10,000,000+
- This app is ready to help when & where you need it. Manage your schedule, get help with everyday tasks, control smart home devices, enjoy your entertainment, and much more.
How To Install Google Assistant for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Google Assistant in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Google Assistant, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally: launch the application
Use Google Assistant on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) were in (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch), open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Search for Google Assistant (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Google Assistant and launch the application from Nox App Player: you can now play on your computer
Images Of Assistant Google
Here are some images and illustration of the Google Assistant application (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of Google Assistant compatible OS
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Google Assistant on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Google Assistant in the search field and press “see” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open Google Assistant on your phone and on your Android device.
The Google Assistant game does, the installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Google Assistant is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install Google Assistant on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Google Assistant in the search field and tap the app to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Google Assistant on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Google Assistant may take a moment given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the Google Assistant icon on the screen of your iOS mobile device (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Always Stay tuned with our site Apps for PC for more installation guides.
Google Play Official Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.googleassistant&hl=en