Download Google Calendar For PC (Windows) or Mac for free on our website! Just download and install Google Calendar for PC & Mac using the steps mentioned in this guide. We have clearly explained all the steps one by one. Just follow accordingly and install Google Calendar on PC easily. Just check the details now.
Some interesting information on Google Calendar :
- The last update of the application is October 14, 2019
- The number of reviews is of 1,103,773
- The average rating of reviews is 4.2
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 1,000,000,000+
- Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
How To Install Google Calendar for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Search for Google Calendar in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Google Calendar, wait a few seconds for the installation, and finally: launch the application
Use Google Calendar on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) were in (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Search for Google Calendar (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Google Calendar and launch the application from Nox App Player: you can now play on your computer
Images Of Google Calendar
Here are some images and illustration of the Google Calendar app (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of Google Calendar compatible OS
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS is not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Google Calendar on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Google Agendadans the search field and press “see” where “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open Google Calendar on your phone and Android device.
The Google Calendar game making, the installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Google Calendar is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install Google Calendar on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Google Agendadans in the search box and press the app to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Google Calendar on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Google Calendar may take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you’ll see the Google Calendar icon on your iOS mobile device screen (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned to PC Apps for More Apps for PC.
Google Play Official Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.calendar