Download Google Docs for PC (Windows) or Mac for free on our website. As we all know how important Google Docs in our day to day life. Getting Google Docs app for pc & mac is quite easy and we have shown you the exact process to do it in a step by step way. You just need to follow the steps mentioned in the below article and install Google docs on your pc.
Some interesting information on Google Docs :
- The latest application update is September 10, 2019
- The number of reviews is of 9,23, 548
- The average rating opinions on is 4.3
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) at is 500,000,000+
- Google Docs has many features that everyone should enjoy. Just check the Complete details of Google Docs and how to download it.
How To Install Google Docs For PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store & sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account.
Step 5: Search for Google Docs in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Google Docs, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally: launch the application
Use Google Docs on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) were in (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch), open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Search for Google Docs (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Google Docs and launch the application from Nox App Player. You can now open Google docs and enjoy using it on your computer & Mac.
Google Docs images
Here are some images and illustrations of the Google Docs application. Check the interface and the user-friendly options in the Google Doc App.
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OS compatible with Google Docs
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Google Docs on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device.
- Enter Google Docs in the search box and press “see” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open Google Docs on your phone and Android device.
The app Google Docs doing, the installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Google Docs is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install Google Docs on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Google Docs in the search box and press the app to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Google Docs on your iPhone or iPad.
The installation of Google Docs can take a moment given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the icon of Google Docs on the screen of your mobile iOS (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned with our site Apps for PC for more installation guides.
Google play Official link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.docs&hl=en_US