Download HP Print Service Plugin for PC (Windows) or Mac, for free on our website! You can simply use this HP Print Service Plugin on your pc as well. We have provided the detail steps to download and install the HP Print Service Plugin on PC & Mac. You just need to follow the steps provided in the article one by one & the process of downloading will be quite easy. Check the process and start the download of HP Print Service Plugin for pc.
Some interesting information about the Service Extension Module :
- The last update of the application is dated September 27, 2019
- The number of reviews is of 2,257,267
- The average rating of reviews is 4.5
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 500,000,000+
- This Application is the only print driver that you’ll need to easily print documents, emails, and pictures from any printer within a few seconds.
How To Install HP Print Service Plugin for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for HP Print Service Plugin in the Play Store through the search page Or Check the below provided official link.
Step 6: Install Service Extension Module, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally, launch the application.
Use the HP Print Service Plugin on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) were in (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Search for HP Print Service Plugin (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Service Plugin and launch the application from Nox App Player. You can now open the HP Print Service Plugin on your computer easily.
Images of HP Print Service Plugin
Here are some images and illustration of the HP Print Service Plugin application (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OSes compatible with HP Print Service Plugin
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Install the HP Print Service Plugin on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter the HP Print Service Plugin in the search field and press “see” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open the HP Print Service Plugin on your Android phone and device.
The game expansion module of the service making, the installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Service Plugin is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Recommended Apps for PC Guides
Install the HP Print Service Plugin on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter the HP Print Service Plugin in the search field and press the application to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open the HP Print Service Plugin on your iPhone or Ipad.
Installing the Service Plugin can take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the HP Print Service Plugin icon on your iOS mobile device screen (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Feel free to contact us for any problem in installation or downloading process. Stay tuned to PC Apps for more Apps for PC Guides.
Google Play Official Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.printservice