Download Microsoft Excel for PC (Windows) or Mac, for free on our website! You can download and install Microsoft Excel for windows pc & mac using the step by step process explained in the guide. You just follow the process mentioned in the article. Check the complete guide and start the process of downloading and installation.
Some interesting information about Microsoft Excel :
- The last update of the app is October 17, 2019
- The number of reviews is of 2,147,531
- The average rating of reviews is 4.5
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 1,000,000,000+
- The Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit, and share your files with others quickly and easily.
How To Install Microsoft Excel for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Microsoft Excel in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Microsoft Excel, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally launch the application
Use Microsoft Excel on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) wherein (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for Microsoft Excel (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Microsoft Excel and launch the application from Nox App Player. You can now play on your computer.
Images of Microsoft Excel
Here are some images and illustration of the Microsoft Excel application (be it in game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OSes compatible with Microsoft Excel
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Recommended Apps for PC
Install Microsoft Excel on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Microsoft Excel in the search field and press “see” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open Microsoft Excel on your phone and your Android device.
The installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Microsoft Excel is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install Microsoft Excel on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Microsoft Excel in the search field and press the application to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Microsoft Excel on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Microsoft Excel can take a moment given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the icon of Microsoft Excel on the screen of your mobile iOS (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned to Apps for pc for informative guides on pc apps.
Google Play Official Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.excel