Download Microsoft Word for PC (Windows) or Mac, for free on our website! We are providing the step by step guide to download and install Microsoft Word on Pc and Mac. All the information provided here and even we have shown 2 to 3 methods to download and use Microsoft Word on PC. You just need to follow this article and start the downloading process.
Some interesting information about Microsoft Word :
- The last update of the app is October 17, 2019
- The number of reviews is of 3,975,984
- The average rating of reviews is 4.5
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 1,000,000,000+
- Read and edit documents attached to emails, collaborate with your team and bring the Microsoft Office features with you wherever you go with Microsoft Word.
How To Install Microsoft Word for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Microsoft Word in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Microsoft Word, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally launch the application on PC.
Use Microsoft Word on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) were in (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for Microsoft Word (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Microsoft Word and launch the application from Nox App Player. You can now play on your computer
Recommended Apps for PC
- Download Microsoft Excel for PC
- Download Microsoft OneNote for PC
- Download Microsoft Outlook for PC
- Download QR Scanner & Barcode Scanner for PC
- Download CamScanner for PC
Microsoft Word Images
Here are some images and illustration of the Microsoft Word application (be it in game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of a compatible OS with Microsoft Word
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS is not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Microsoft Word on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Microsoft Word in the search field and press “see” where “to go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open Microsoft Word on your phone and Android device.
In the Microsoft Word game, the installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Microsoft Word is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install Microsoft Word on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Microsoft Word in the search box and press the application to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Microsoft Word on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Microsoft Word can take a moment given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the Microsoft Word icon on the screen of your iOS mobile device (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned to Apps for PC for more Guides on how to install apps on pc.
Play Store Official Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.word