Download MyBank for PC: Download MyBank on your computer (Windows) or on Mac, for free on our website. We all have different ways of managing our banking needs. You must therefore remember either to contact an advisor or to use the My Bank application if you wish to apply for a loan.
Some interesting information about MyBank:
- The last update of the app is September 20, 2020
- The number of reviews is of 5,84,749
- The average rating opinions is 3.6
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 10,000+
- MyBank allows you to keep control of your accounts. From your Smartphone, you can directly consult all your Crédit Agricole accounts, but also other banks, just with one click.
How To Install MyBank for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for MyBank in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install MyBank, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally, launch the application. If you don’t find the app. Click on the download like above to download the apk file.
Use MyBank on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) wherein (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for MyBank (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install MyBank and launch the application from Nox App Player you can now play on your computer
Image of MyBank
Here are some images and illustration of the MyBank application (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OSs that are compatible with MyBank
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Install MyBank on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter MyBank in the search box and press “view” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open MyBank on your Android phone and device.
The installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when MyBank is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Recommended Apps for PC Guides
Install MyBank on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter MyBank in the search box and press the app to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open MyBank on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of MyBank may take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the icon of MyBank on the screen of your mobile iOS (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned to our Apps for PC site for more guides on the installation of apps.
Google Play Official link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dk.sdc.mobilbank.mybank&hl=en&gl=US