Download Slack for PC (Windows) or Mac for free on our website! Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Tick off your to-do list and make progress on your projects by bringing the right people, conversations, tools and information you need together. Check the complete process and enjoy using Slack on your windows pc.
Some interesting information about Slack:
- The last update of the app is 28 September 2020
- The number of reviews is of 87,697
- The average rating opinions is 4.1
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 10,000,000+
- Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
How To Install Slack for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Slack in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Slack, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally, launch the application. If you don’t find the app. Click on the download like above to download the apk file.
Use Slack on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) wherein (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for Slack (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Slack and launch the application from Nox App Player you can now play on your computer
Image of Slack
Here are some images and illustration of the Slack application (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OSs that are compatible with Slack
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Slack on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Slack in the search box and press “view” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open Slack on your Android phone and device.
The installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Slack is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Recommended Apps for PC Guides
Install Slack on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Slack in the search box and press the app to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Slack on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Slack may take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the icon of Thermometer on the screen of your mobile iOS (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned to our Apps for PC site for more guides on the installation of apps.
Google Play Official link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Slack&hl=en_GB