Download Synthesia for PC (Windows) or Mac for free on our website! Start playing immediately, even if you can’t read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys! Try more than 20 songs in the free version. Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
Some interesting information about Synthesia:
- The last update of the app is 15 January 2020
- The number of reviews is of 63,190
- The average rating opinions is 3.5
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 10,000,000+
- Excellent tool, the app provides the MIDI files for the scales but not for the chords if you want to learn to play fast.
How To Install Synthesia for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Synthesia in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Synthesia, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally, launch the application. If you don’t find the app. Click on the download like above to download the apk file.
Use Synthesia on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) wherein (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for Synthesia (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Synthesia and launch the application from Nox App Player you can now play on your computer
Image of Synthesia
Here are some images and illustration of the Synthesia application (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OSs that are compatible with Synthesia
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Synthesia on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Synthesia in the search box and press “view” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open Synthesia on your Android phone and device.
The installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Synthesia is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Recommended Apps for PC Guides
Install Synthesia on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Synthesia in the search box and press the app to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Synthesia on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Synthesia may take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the icon of Synthesia on the screen of your mobile iOS (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned to our Apps for PC site for more guides on the installation of apps.
Google Play Official link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.synthesia.synthesia&hl=en_IN&gl=US