Download Thermometer for PC (Windows) or Mac for free on our website! Thermometer measure the room temperature and checks outside (outdoor) weather. It is an indoor-outdoor thermometer with the integrated weather station. Check the complete process and enjoy using Thermometer on your windows pc.
Some interesting information about Thermometer :
- The last update of the app is December 20, 2019
- The number of reviews is of 6,482
- The average rating opinions is 4.4
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 1,000,000+
- Thermometer measure the room temperature and checks outside (outdoor) weather. It is an indoor-outdoor thermometer with the integrated weather station.
How To Install Thermometer for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Thermometer in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Thermometer, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally, launch the application. If you don’t find the app. Click on the download like above to download the apk file.
Use Thermometer on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) wherein (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for Thermometer (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Thermometer and launch the application from Nox App Player you can now play on your computer
Image of Thermometer
Here are some images and illustration of the Thermometer application (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OSs that are compatible with Thermometer
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Thermometer on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Thermometer in the search box and press “view” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open Thermometer on your Android phone and device.
The installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Thermometer is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Recommended Apps for PC Guides
Install Thermometer on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Thermometer in the search box and press the app to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Thermometer on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Thermometer may take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the icon of Thermometer on the screen of your mobile iOS (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned to our Apps for PC site for more guides on the installation of apps.
Google Play Official link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thermometer.wintrino