Download Tiny Scanner for PC (Windows) or Mac for free on our website! Tiny Scanner is a little scanner app that turns an Android device into a portable document scanner and scans everything as images or PDFs. With this pdf document scanner app you can scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, or just about anything. This pdf document scanner app is lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both phone and tablet.
Some interesting information about Tiny Scanner:
- The last update of the app is June 29, 2020
- The number of reviews is of 429,972
- The average rating opinions is 4.8
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 10,000,000+Fshare
- Tiny Scanner is a pdf document scanner app that turns your mobile into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your device as images or PDFs.
How To Install Tiny Scanner for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Tiny Scanner in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Tiny Scanner, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally, launch the application. If you don’t find the app. Click on the download like above to download the apk file.
Use Tiny Scanner on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) wherein (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for Tiny Scanner (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Tiny Scanner and launch the application from Nox App Player you can now play on your computer
Image of Tiny Scanner
Here are some images and illustration of the Tiny Scanner application (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OSs that are compatible with Tiny Scanner
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Tiny Scanner on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Tiny Scanner in the search box and press “view” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open the Tiny Scanner on your Android phone and device.
The installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Tiny Scanner is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Recommended Apps for PC Guides
Install Tiny Scanner on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Tiny Scanner in the search box and press the app to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Tiny Scanner on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Tiny Scanner may take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the icon of Tiny Scanner on the screen of your mobile iOS (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned to our Apps for PC site for more guides on the installation of apps.