Download Twitch for PC (Windows) or Mac, for free on our website! We have provided complete information on how to download & install Twitch for pc and mac. Just follow according to the step by step process mentioned in the article. We have explained the process to download & install clearly.
Some interesting information about Twitch :
- The latest update of the app is September 7, 2019
- The number of reviews is of 2,847,807
- The average rating of reviews is 4.6
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 50,000,000+
- Watch Livestream gaming videos, Esports and any IRL broadcast on your Android device! Stream your favourite MMO RPG, strategy and FPS games for PS4, PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
How To Install Twitch for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Twitch in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Twitch, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally launch the application on your PC.
Use Twitch on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) wherein (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for Twitch (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Twitch and launch the application from Nox App Player. You can now play on your computer.
Recommended Apps for PC Guides
- Download Flashlight for Mac
- Download Google Assistant For Mac
- Download Amerigo For Mac
- Download Google Calendar for Mac
- Download HP Print Service Plugin for Mac
Images Of Twitch
Here are some images and illustration of the Twitch application (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OS compatible with Twitch
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS is not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Twitch For Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Twitch in the search field and press “see” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can Open Twitch on your phone and on your Android device.
The installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Twitch is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install Twitch For iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Twitch in the search field and press the app to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Twitch on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Twitch can take a moment given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the Twitch icon on the screen of your iOS mobile device (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned to Apps for pc for more informative guides on pc.
Google Play Official Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.twitch.android.app